Custom Egg Cartons

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by 4theloveofhens, Aug 16, 2010.

1. 4theloveofhens

4theloveofhens Songster

May 26, 2010
    Ok - so hopefully I won't have anyone take this idea, and who knows, maybe it's already out there, but I was wondering - do you guys think people would be interested on here for having painted egg cartons? For instance, if someone emailed me the name of their chicken coop/the logo or sign they use for their chicken coop, and I made a painting of that on an egg carton, would people buy this?? Maybe to give out to their friends/family when they give eggs? Just a college student looking to earn some money...

Thanks!

(PS Sorry if this is in the wrong section, but I just needed a quick reply. I'm a crafter going out of my mind without having my next craft lined up!)

2. joeyg4583

joeyg4583 Songster

Mar 26, 2009
    Cedarburg, Wi
    They make custom egg carton stickers and sell the in the auction section now. I think the sticker may be easier but I could be wrong.

3. Luke13:34

Luke13:34 Songster

Aug 3, 2010
    The Naugatuck Valley
    Sounds lovely but not cost-effective, ya know? would the paint even stay on the carton? I would love to have a custom wood sign for my coop if you do that, though. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by