Custom Wedding Dress * Worn Once :) * PIC HEAVY

Cetawin

Rest in Peace 1963-2021
11 Years
Mar 20, 2008
NW Kentucky
I have a beautiful handmade by me wedding dress for sale. I made the dress because I could not decide which of two dresses I preferred so I made one dress using the top style of one and the bottom style of the other I liked.

The material costs for lace, satins, silks, other fabrics, sequins, beads and etc, exceeded $900.00. Similarly detailed dresses are selling for $1500.00 and up the last time I checked.

The dress will fit up to 125 - 130lbs with ease, a 38" chest and has room at the waistline. It has a full attached train with a large floral bow at the back waist. The neckline is lace, pearl buttoned around a heart shaped cut out with pearl strings. The hemline is appliques and beads and there is intricute beadwork and sequins all over the dress and train, including the pouf cap sleeves. The sleeves may be worn up or off the shoulder. The beads appear dark in the picstures but they are a very pale antique blush color, bordering on a light ivory blush. The dress will need a lightweight crinoline at minimum and it can be worn with a full hoop.

I will pay the $150.00 to have the dress dry cleaned and preserved before it is shipped. This will take 2 - 3 weeks for the dress to be returned to me to ship to the winning bidder. But it is an expense the new bride will not have to worry about and the dress will only need some wrinkle removing from shipping.

Please feel free to ask me any questions. As I made the dress, I do not have a standard size to give you but I can tell you as much about it as possible if I have missed any info.

The floral bow at the back waist with beading:

HPIM7650.jpg

HPIM7698.jpg

HPIM7699.jpg

The back neckline and waist of the dress with beading:

HPIM7700.jpg

HPIM7701.jpg

HPIM7697.jpg

The Train and beading details:

HPIM7649.jpg

HPIM7647.jpg

The front of the dress...top with beading:

HPIM7681.jpg

Details of Breast area:

HPIM7682.jpg

Details of ribcage area:

HPIM7683.jpg

Sleeve Detail:

HPIM7684.jpg

Lower Front of Dress with details and beading:

HPIM7686.jpg

Centerpiece of bottom front:

HPIM7685.jpg

HPIM7688.jpg

Detailed pattern around bottom of dress from the front view:

HPIM7693.jpg

The hemline with details and beading:

HPIM7689.jpg

HPIM7692.jpg

The lining and attached underskirt:

HPIM7695.jpg

HPIM7696.jpg

Frontal view of dress:

HPIM7694.jpg

My daughter has decided that she will never wear this dress because she says she has no chest or waist. And the dress is really not a style suited to her. Since I am gathering funds for some extensive dental work, then this dress can go on to make someone else's special day perfect as it will not be passed down to my daughter.

Once dress and shipping is paid for, I will send the dress to the cleaners. I accept Paypal at [email protected]

Shipping includes insurance and delivery confirmation.

Please feel free to ask me any questions you may have and I will do my best to answer them.

Last edited:
Thank you. I have made three dress like this (different styles), one wedding skirt and blazer and one rose colored satin one with a bustle back....I am done. Never again. hahahaha Months of locking fabric in a room and working till wee hours of the morning and stressing over anythign near any of it. Nope...done with that.
smile.png

Rats and a half. I would have looked GOOD in that dress. Too bad I am already remarried and WAY past the stage for white.
gig.gif

I hope someone snatches this beautiful thing up, Cetawin, it is stunning! What an heirloom for someone!

Tell Cheyenne there is always boob surgury!

My eyes are comPLETEly bugged out! Ceta, I can't believe that dress isn't made by someone in Paris! I'm going to dump my current hubby and find a new one right away!

Very beautiful dress! Some bride will look beautiful in that dress!
smile.png

Quote:
LOL i know! Too bad my thigh wouldnt even fit in that thing...
lol.png

Quote:
LMAO Naaaaa too expensive to dispose of current husbands...the cost of the dress would be way to high in that scenario.
wink.png

redhen...ahem I was 5 months pregnant when I slide into that dress.. it has some room. hahahaha

Thank you Beth...and yes, you would look awesome in that dress if I do say so myself.

Quote:
LMAO Naaaaa too expensive to dispose of current husbands...the cost of the dress would be way to high in that scenario.
wink.png

redhen...ahem I was 5 months pregnant when I slide into that dress.. it has some room. hahahaha

Thank you Beth...and yes, you would look awesome in that dress if I do say so myself.

You skinny chicks..
tongue.gif

Quote:
wink.png

You skinny chicks..
tongue.gif

HA Not pregnant...I ballooned up both times.....68 lbs with the first and 54 lbs with the second....would have been more but she came almost 8 weeks early. LMAO Like I said...it has room!

Back
Top Bottom