Cute lonely little silkie roo needs a home

old biddy

Crowing
12 Years
Sep 30, 2010
Lamont, Florida
I have a really cute little rooster that looks like a Buff Silke that I inherited from a neighboring farm. I already have two rather large roosters who service my flock and the little Silkie (Ferdinand) keeps trying to steal the hens whenever he can. He is getting into trouble with the larger roos. I am afraid he will be badly injured. He needs a home where he can have his own harem! Anyone interested?

Hi BarnhartChickens - yes, I am located in Lamont, FL which is in the big bend area (North Florida) between the panhandle and the east coast. Pretty far away from you, I am afraid. UNLESS, are you planning a trip to Florida anytime soon? LOL

I have a really cute little rooster that looks like a Buff Silke that I inherited from a neighboring farm. I already have two rather large roosters who service my flock and the little Silkie (Ferdinand) keeps trying to steal the hens whenever he can. He is getting into trouble with the larger roos. I am afraid he will be badly injured. He needs a home where he can have his own harem! Anyone interested?
If I didn't live in Pa I would be doing a century 21 on that fella!

Back
Top Bottom