Cute pics ~ first fuzzy butts I ever hatched!!!!

They are all mixed chicks....the dark one is intriguing isn't it... Quail_Antwerp is who I got them from. She is going to look at the chicks and tell me who she thinks the parents are.
Can't wait to find out!
~Rebecca

Oh how cute!!!
love.gif
Cograts on your new hatchlings!
smile.png

OMIGOSH!! they are GORGEOUS!!!

Ok my guesses are, EE, I am pretty sure the dad is Pocket my Buff Orp, as that is the only Roo I ever saw with the EE girl, but I could be wrong.

One yellow chick looks like it has a reddish cast to it, which makes me think Red Star. And I am thinking Buff Orp Daddy.

The other yellow chick I am thinking is a Buff Orp dad with Buff Rock Mom, because the buff rock has yellow legs.

Now your dark one, I am stumped!! Looks like a partridge Rock chick to me, but I never saw her give up an egg! And the leg color makes me think of an EE, so maybe a partridge rock with an ee dad?

oh wow...knowing that those little cuties are mixes makes me even more excitted about ours (all but one of ours will be mixes).

Again...great job! They are sooo darn cute!

Oh I love them!
love.gif

MaryT refers to the mixed chicks as "designer chicks". That's what mine are designer chicks. I am so happy to hear about their parents!
yippiechickie.gif
love.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Now I can't wait to see which ones are roos. I am thinking the dark one is but can't tell yet.
Thanks for looking at my babies!
~Rebecca
caf.gif

needmorechickens! :

Oh I love them!
love.gif

MaryT refers to the mixed chicks as "designer chicks". That's what mine are designer chicks. I am so happy to hear about their parents!
yippiechickie.gif
love.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Now I can't wait to see which ones are roos. I am thinking the dark one is but can't tell yet.
Thanks for looking at my babies!
~Rebecca
caf.gif

I am loving that little dark chick!! I think that's my favorite LOLOL

Once their feathers start coming in we will have a better idea on parents.​

I like the little dark one, especially the legs!...but the EE is pretty special too. It has a beautiful face and eyes. The little yellow ones are the loudest peepers and more shy than the other two.
It's amazing how quickly they get their little personalities.
love.gif

I don't like to name them before I know their gender, but its hard not to call them "he" or "she" when you start to think of them as one or the other.
roll.png

~Rebecca

Back
Top Bottom