cute picture of the cat and chicks

Morgaine

Songster
12 Years
Jan 22, 2008
Texas
We had a cold snap come through last night so I put two heat lamps on the chicks. Anyway, When I came down I found the cat sleeping under one of the heat lamps. All the chicks were still there and fine so I went and got my camera and took some pictures. Here was a cute one, I tried to get one of when the one of the chicks tried to roost on his back, too cute!

bb.jpg

But just to be on the safe side, I'm going to have to make a lid. He's a great cat, very mamaish, but I don't want to tempt fate too much, kwim.

Sorry if this has been posted here already, but I like it (especially yellow parakeet). Don't remember where I saw it the first time.

thats cool morgaine.the lid sounds like a good investment, i would let the cat and chicks socialize when your around it will benefit you later. cats don't need the distraction of chickens going nuts when they come around to hunt mice and snakes.

That is cute! You can never tell with cats. I don't trust my boy, Tyson, so he has to stay outside until the chicks are in their coop. He's not too happy about the arrangement but he'll survive not being able to nap on the couch all day.

Back
Top Bottom