Cutest Baby Bunny Competition!

JMwolfHorse1

Chirping
Mar 13, 2015
Please read first
A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

I had 3 baby bunnies born on Christmas eve morning and I though "Hey! BYC!" So here we are now. Here are the forms with diff. ages. You can enter up to 10. a person please. You can enter as many into one form, but I only count that as one entry. Use multiple forms and one for each rabbit for multiple rabbit to count. Your rabbits only please! Winner announced when it slows down and everyone who would have entered would have. I will deicide a date when the time comes ;) Ask me for any questions and I have the right to decline an entry. I will tell you when a rabbit looks like it is in the wrong section. If you cant fill something out, don't sweat it man ;) I will add rules accordingly ;)

Under 3 weeks:
how many:
Names:
Breed:
Possible colour:
Pic or description:
Pic of mom:
Pic of dad:

More than 3 weeks:
how many:
Names:
Breed:
Color:
Pic:
Momma Pic:
Dadda pic:
personality/ other:

More than 6-8 weeks:
How many:
Names:
Breed:
Color:
Pic:
Momma pic:
Dadda pic:
personality:
Other:

Last edited:

This is Douglas
He is about seven weeks in this picture
I was told he is a Dutch

This is Elvis
He is about four months in this picture
Mini rex

My male wasn't fixed and got into our NZ cage. 4 babies, but 2 have died. My male attacks me when I pick him up. He is a rex and the girl is a New Zealand She likes to sit on my feet and chew on my pants. She lets me touch her babies and even do whatever I want with them! Your dutch is so cute, I have always wanted a dutch! :D I love the colour of your mini rex, I want to breed rabbits of that colour! In conclusion, your rabbits are amazing XD

My male wasn't fixed and got into our NZ cage. 4 babies, but 2 have died. My male attacks me when I pick him up. He is a rex and the girl is a New Zealand She likes to sit on my feet and chew on my pants. She lets me touch her babies and even do whatever I want with them! Your dutch is so cute, I have always wanted a dutch! :D I love the colour of your mini rex, I want to breed rabbits of that colour! In conclusion, your rabbits are amazing XD
Thanks! We are enjoying them quite a bit. But they are much calmer since I fixed them. They were raised together but at about four months old it was like WWIII. I had no idea such cute, soft, timid things would go crazy like that. All is well again and they will come up for treats or just to say hi. I can't wait to see other peoples babies!

Back
Top Bottom