CUTEST CAT COMPETITION -ends Apr 10th-

Entry 1
Miss Klinton
Mutt
Gray tabby
1year old

She is a bird hunting cat. She loves to be outside unless it is raining. She also loves to sleep on the fridge lol.
20230221_140820.jpg

20190515_120958.jpg

Name: Sasha
Breed: domestic shorthair
Color: tabby
Desc: I had her since she was 2 years old. We had to put her down 2 years ago because she was dying of lung cancer. She loved to sit in her daddy's lap and she always said "harro" when you got home.

I don't expect her to win because there are so many other adorable entries! But she was my sweet pumpkin so I'll put her in the running. Good luck to everyone!

View attachment 3454923
Name: Sasha
Breed: domestic shorthair
Color: tabby
Desc: I had her since she was 2 years old. We had to put her down 2 years ago because she was dying of lung cancer. She loved to sit in her daddy's lap and she always said "harro" when you got home.

I don't expect her to win because there are so many other adorable entries! But she was my sweet pumpkin so I'll put her in the running. Good luck to everyone!
I thought I should add this photo too since her eyes are open
IMG_20230404_074638.jpg

I'm so glad I found this thread before the contest is over.

Name: Unknown but my mom calls her Lady and my friends and I call her S'mores.
Breed: I believe she is a Domestic Shorthair but I'm not sure since she is a stray.
Color: Brownish
Desc: She is an outdoor cat and sometimes she likes to mess with me and run away but only because she is playing. She prefers to be petted and enjoys her scratches more than the other cats. She never hisses or meows, so she is very quiet. She hates tuna and likes chicken. Every morning, she and her friend like to put their paws on the mosquito net on our sunroom window, begging for food. She usually likes to spend time with the chickens and sometimes sleeps in the coop when it gets too cold.
IMG_1087.jpg

2BBFE557-B5EC-43FC-B8E4-B5B943014583.jpeg

Name: Grays
Breed: it’s a mystery!
Colour: temperature selective albino
Description: this is one of the office cats, he likes head scratching and food.
He has a scar on his neck and a broken tail.
We got his balls cut off a couple weeks ago and he finally stays healthy and save now. .

Back
Top Bottom