CUTEST CAT COMPETITION -ends Apr 10th-

2AB4166B-8894-4C9B-A661-6C2A42A893B6.jpeg
Uggy our little gentleman

View attachment 3426135
Mau-do is a Maine Coon,
12years old.
She was a malnurished 15 lbs when I got her from a shelter 10 years ago.
She has been 20 lbs most of her life and now puts up with DB Cooper, my Sprocker Spaniel.
She really doesn't trust him and I don't blame her, but she does tolerate him.
View attachment 3426148
Hope you entered this in the dog contest too. I would post link here but don’t know how.

FA4791FF-A9D7-4D21-AAF5-EED04276DECD.jpeg

Name: everyone calls him something different(I call him su-dee)
Breed: unknown
Color: beautiful tiger strip grey and black
Desc: This is our cat we all feed half our lunch to at Rouses where I work. He loves everyone that is around. His mom is a wild cat that hangs out behind the store. Me and a co worker started when he was extremely little to hand feed him and he became tame and attached. Unlike momma who runs when you even look at her. He even Tries to sneak in the back warehouse door when we have it open. If you walk out and don’t tell him hello he will let you know.

This is entry 1😉had to edit that in sorry

Hope you entered this in the dog contest too. I would post link here but don’t know how.
You can post the link by holding down the backyardchickens.com tag at the top. It will save whatever thread you are on. If you copied the tab right now and sent it to someone it would bring them to this particular thread and not the home page of BYC. I can’t seem to pull up the thread for the dog contest or else i would do it for them.

You can post the link by holding down the backyardchickens.com tag at the top. It will save whatever thread you are on. If you copied the tab right now and sent it to someone it would bring them to this particular thread and not the home page of BYC. I can’t seem to pull up the thread for the dog contest or else i would do it for them.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/dog-show-prizes-ends-4th-april.1567025/post-26605147

Try this. Hope it works. If not search through the forums and find dogs prize under the contest section

Back
Top Bottom