Cutest chick contest!!!

Well thank you!
Here's a bonus chick pic for you, another Blue Laced Red Wyandotte with a freshly hatched Coturnix quail playing peekaboo.

I find it funny that Stephanie's Olive Egger came from eggs she hatched from my birds too. Way to go, California!

I like this picture even more! I just hatched some BLRW yesterday, and they seem tiny. I can't imagine how little that quail must be to be dwarfed like that.

Well thank you!
Here's a bonus chick pic for you, another Blue Laced Red Wyandotte with a freshly hatched Coturnix quail playing peekaboo.

I find it funny that Stephanie's Olive Egger came from eggs she hatched from my birds too. Way to go, California!

AWwww love this pic!!

Yes i really like the chick i got from u. I couldnt belive no one at the school wanted them after they hatched. Im hoping to keep at least one. still trying to find out the gender of the little mix wyndotte. its soo much smaller than the other two chicks. lol

chicks003.jpg

My Easter Egger Cheeks.

chicks006.jpg

My D'Uccle Muffin.

Rest in peace Cookie...
hit.gif

(The little Black one.)

She never really gained any weight/height. She ate. It just never seemed like enough. She will be missed.
I gave Cream a little stuffed animal that she is snuggling with now. (She was very upset about Cookie's passing.)
hugs.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom