cutest chicken names!

I've named all my girls, and un-named all my boys until I decide who's staying and who's dinner.
Wendy and Lacey (Slw) Penny (glw) Polly (yellow?) Jasmine, Paisley, Ariel, Yzma, Astrid, Dixie, Sarabi, and Shenzi (EEs) Alice (white Plymouth rock), Perdita (California white), Merida (rir), Myra and Cibil (speckeled Sussex), Mama Odie and Moa (LF Cochin mixes) and Sylvia (my "boy" turned girl,I think, EE).
Whew!

I named my two little girls: Saltine and Omelette.

I have 2 or 3 more girls on the way, so I'm thinking on some names for them right now. This was a great post though with some cute names! :)

We don't name them, because some of them are bound to be eaten, so we didn't want to get attached. However, because sometimes you need to know which chicken you are talking about, they have seemed to acquired nicknames. Over the years, here is the list. Not all of them are around anymore.

Whiner
Big bard
Penguin (A bard rock that looked like a penguin as a chick)
Not-Penguin (the bard rock that didn't)
Suspected-rooster (was a hen)
Runt
Suspected-hen (was a hen)
The Ugly One (An ameraucana that was really ugly as a chick)
The Pretty One (An ameraucana that was really pretty as a chick)
Mini-Pretty (The pretty One's Daughter, who was bigger than her)
Micro-Pretty (The Pretty One's granddaughter)
Token (our sole Black Australorpe... who got attacked on her head so hard you could see her skull, so now she is called Headless)
Mini-Token (Token's Australorpe x Ameraucana daughter without a beard)
Bearded Token (Token's Australorpe x Ameraucana daughter with a beard)
Buff (Buff Orphington)
Bearded Red
Rooster Hen (a hen who acts with a great deal of protectiveness to her flock, moreso than her father ever did)

All roosters are referred to as "Rooster" or "Rooster's son", and the son doesn't stick around very long. Or if he does, it is because Dad is gone, so he becomes "Rooster"

I have Pickle-EE, Mustard-Gold Sex Link and Ketchup-BA

I let my daughter name hers...

Charoline
Snowball
Vanilla
Chocolate
Fancy Pants
Gloria
Charcoal
Taylor
Lily
Snowflake