Cutest, Handsomest, and Prettiest Duck!

My 2 lil' beauties, Willow and Ivy
love.gif
Wow, very beautiful ducks :)

Google, our young Khaki Campbell, who used to be really aggressive but is now a sweetie - our most reformed character duck!

With her best friend, Little Dot:

My 2 Australian Spotted Ducks, Daisy and (Crocodile) Dundee When I first got them. Now about 6 months old.

Dundee wishing he could get in the house, and Daisy with fluff on her bill.

I never had ducks before, and these little ducks are so cute! I need to get a picture of Dundee chasing our dog, he will spot him from a long ways and fly over to the dog just to chase after him! This is a big dog who is half Border Collie and half Queensland Heeler, he knows he is not to bother the ducks or chickens, so he tries to get away from the tiny duck. Dundee is kind of a brat with a big opinion of himself, while Daisy is the sweetest little thin ever.

I never had ducks before, and these little ducks are so cute! I need to get a picture of Dundee chasing our dog, he will spot him from a long ways and fly over to the dog just to chase after him! This is a big dog who is half Border Collie and half Queensland Heeler, he knows he is not to bother the ducks or chickens, so he tries to get away from the tiny duck. Dundee is kind of a brat with a big opinion of himself, while Daisy is the sweetest little thin ever.
Dundee sounds like most drakes. lol just remember that sometimes there is a breaking point with a dog and Dundee may push or rather chase one time to many.

Back
Top Bottom