Cutest Webs of 2017!!!

Pics
here's some more competition!

The contest might be over? But here are two more (I have 5 total but these two are the best IMO):

Name: Meredith
Breed: Welsh Harlequin

Other: Meredith is the smallest of our small collection. She is also the fastest swimmer and thinks she is a baby torpedo.

Name: Margot
Breed: Silver Appleyard

Other: Margot is our loudest duckling. If she doesn't like something she will not hesitate to peep at you.

Last edited:
The contest might be over? But here are two more (I have 5 total but these two are the best IMO):

Name: Vidalia
Breed: Buff

Other: Vidalia is the smallest of our small collection. She is also the fastest swimmer and thinks she is a baby torpedo.

Name: Margot
Breed: WH

Other: Margot is our loudest duckling. If she doesn't like something she will not hesitate to peep at you.
Not over yet! Very Cute entries! Also, I do not think your Margot is a Welsh Harlequin (WH). Looks just like a SIlver Appleyard!
See:
LL
The 3 on the left are harlequins, the one on the right is a silver appleyard.

Last edited:
here's some more competition!

They are a week old today. No names yet; don't know if boys or girls. Hatched them myself. Well...with incubator
So cute! If you want them to actually entered though, you have to put their name, age, and breed. If you don't have a name for them, making one up just for the contest is fine! You could just put (unofficially) by the name.

Last edited:
Not over yet! Very Cute entries! Also, I do not think your Margot is a Welsh Harlequin (WH). Looks just like a SIlver Appleyard!
See:
LL
The 3 on the left are harlequins, the one on the right is a silver appleyard.

Oh! you are totally right!! I just looked at my chart and next to her picture I have written Silver Appleyard LOL Thanks!
I ordered a WH, Silver Appleyard, Pekin, Buff and Saxony.

Back
Top Bottom