Cutest Webs of 2017!!!

Pics
Thanks all for the kind words, sadly we lost another duckling this morning. He was very weak and cold last night so I took all 3 inside and let Donsje out of the pen. My mom and I spend 2 hours warming him and giving him electrolytes and he got lively again! But sadly he was very lethargic by morning and passed away. He was just too weak :hit

Donsje returned and is in the pen with the two remaining babies. They are active and running but they are just so, so small
Oh no. Sad. I, as a duck bird lover, praise you for your assistance and devotion to the little ones when they need it most. You certainly did your best.

Oh no. Sad. I, as a duck bird lover, praise you for your assistance and devotion to the little ones when they need it most. You certainly did your best.

Thank you, it's been very hard I think I ran out of tears. I will try to upload a few pictures of Winnie the Second and the Donsje babies soon. I have one of Winnie II with a shell necklace

these two are chocolate and brownie they are around 3 1/2 weeks. Not sure if are Cayuga or?
Sweet little faces.
Khaki Campbell

Back
Top Bottom