cwhit590's Egg Art (Pic Heavy!)

Quote:
Caleb you are so talented! Your artwork is beautiful.
love.gif
Do you have a website that you sell some of your pieces through? Is that your profession ,an artist..?

Last edited:
Beautiful eggs!! You have lots of talent!
thumbsup.gif

I always used a real light coat of spray sealer and let it dry. Then if you wanted, you could put a 2nd coat on.

Quote:
Caleb you are so talented! Your artwork is beautiful.
love.gif
Do you have a website that you sell some of your pieces through? Is that your profession ,an artist..?

Thanks for the compliments everyone!

Hoosiermomma....actually I'm not an artist by profession. I've just been drawing and making art since I was little. I took a few art classes growing up, and in college - but my degree is in Biology w/ a minor in Chemistry. I figured that would be more practical (as far as finding a job and supporting a family goes) than a degree in art. Art is more of a hobby to me. I want to keep it up though....I would like to sell stuff on the side eventually. It's just hard to find extra time right now.
roll.png
But seriously, if someone is interested in buying stuff from me, or if you would want to commission me to do a piece...I could probably do that, IF I have enough free time. Just lemme know...

Anyways, here are some more of my drawings.....

...chicken art....
DSCN8212.jpg

DSCN8209.jpg

....and.....my shoe!!!
tongue.png
This one was from my college class.
DSCN8286.jpg

Back
Top Bottom