Da' Cute and Cuddly Call Duck thread!

Pics
White, blue fawn and gray call duck ducklings at a day old about.

Well as promised here are the pictures of my new Calls purchased this morning! I got two Chocolates this years hatch and one two year old Black which has been shown apparently! I let them in with mine to see what would happen and they all seemed fine on the pond the only problems came when I put them into their house and there was a little bit of bickering so the three newbies are in my back hallway tonight and back out tomorrow to get used to the others! The drakes think it's Christmas already
roll.png
more girlie's....

This is Buttons the two year old, she is very sweet

This is Bambi (at the front) and Thumper, The other half named them after the Bond girls!

And this is the whole gang on their pond, The grey magpie is the drake Donald, The other magpie is little Smudge my original female and Rocky the Mallard is at the back.

Looks like you have some nice birds to work with. I love the big heads on them, especially the black one. Maybe you will get some solid blacks and chocolates out of them. Do you have a nice black or chocolate male?
Well as promised here are the pictures of my new Calls purchased this morning! I got two Chocolates this years hatch and one two year old Black which has been shown apparently! I let them in with mine to see what would happen and they all seemed fine on the pond the only problems came when I put them into their house and there was a little bit of bickering so the three newbies are in my back hallway tonight and back out tomorrow to get used to the others! The drakes think it's Christmas already
roll.png
more girlie's....

This is Buttons the two year old, she is very sweet

This is Bambi (at the front) and Thumper, The other half named them after the Bond girls!

And this is the whole gang on their pond, The grey magpie is the drake Donald, The other magpie is little Smudge my original female and Rocky the Mallard is at the back.

Looks like you have some nice birds to work with. I love the big heads on them, especially the black one. Maybe you will get some solid blacks and chocolates out of them. Do you have a nice black or chocolate male?

Thanks they are great, I don't have a black or chocolate male only the Mallard and the white/grey call (those two are trouble enough) and I think the other half will have a fit if I try hatching any
roll.png
He says he has a headache after working in the garage today with the four girls now their pen is behind it and they can see thru the window apparantly they have not stopped all day
lau.gif
(they shout as soon as they see us) Neighbours are gonna love us
big_smile.png

I am from Maine and I have four white calls two males and two females and they are laying already Is this too soon? I have put them in the incubator and we are now are on day five and no veining yet? I have seen them mating I willwait a couple more days those veins can appear out of no wear sometimes.

I am from Maine and I have four white calls two males and two females and they are laying already Is this too soon? I have put them in the incubator and we are now are on day five and no veining yet? I have seen them mating I willwait a couple more days those veins can appear out of no wear sometimes.
I wouldn't throw them out yet. It can take up to 28 days for them to hatch. Good luck, hang in there!

~ Aspen

Back
Top Bottom