Da' Cute and Cuddly Call Duck thread!

Sounds like fancy cat food! Mine get the cheap stuff.
hide.gif

-Kathy

LOL same! I used to give mine the good stuff, I even gave them raw a few times a week. But it was expensive, and then the ducks came along, and well...priorities. :p

How are evryone's birds doing.
In 2 weeks i have spring break and can finally fix up the aviary from this winter weather, im so happy for my little birds to be going back outside.

Only one more week until I move :/ Been collecting Bean eggs, but I don't think there's enough for my friend to incubate. We';ll just have to see.

Crashie laid her first egg today!! :weee I just went up to bed about 30 minutes ago and found it in her pen with her! It's soft-shelled, just like her mother's first egg. I guess my li'l Crash duck needs oyster shell in her diet now, too! Can't believe she's already laying!!

My grown-up Crashie! :love

Crashie laid her first egg today!! :weee I just went up to bed about 30 minutes ago and found it in her pen with her! It's soft-shelled, just like her mother's first egg. I guess my li'l Crash duck needs oyster shell in her diet now, too! Can't believe she's already laying!!

STUNNED AT HER CUTENESS. I really want to hold and kiss her. So round. And very EEEEEEBEEEEPEEE!!!!!!!

Last edited:

STUNNED AT HER CUTENESS. I really want to hold and kiss her. So round. And very EEEEEEBEEEEPEEE!!!!!!!
What variety is she?

Back
Top Bottom