Da' Cute and Cuddly Call Duck thread!

Oh, I went to the tractor supply in my parents' town and they had a whole bin fulla ducklings! I don't think they were calls, but several were black bibbed and one had a crest. Reminded me a lot of Milkshake and Pancake, rest their precious, tiny little souls. ;;

Any call duck owners in the Sonoma/Bay area? I'd lke to see if I can meet up before I head down to my final destination of Los Angeles.

You definitely should! Call duckies are the cutest!
love.gif

celebrate.gif
wee.gif
love.gif

Aw, you're too kind! They are pretty adorable, though, aren't they? Especially my little blue ribbon Crash Duck!
wink.png

I just weighed Crashie about a week ago when she was exactly 9 months old, and she came in at just a hair over one pound. Eensy little thing, she is! You wouldn't think it by how big and bold she acts, though!
lol.png
I love that. Good for sweet little bitsy Crashie. Makes her so much more endearing that she barely weighs over a pound but acts like she's a big birbby. Gives her some loves fer me.

Oh, I went to the tractor supply in my parents' town and they had a whole bin fulla ducklings! I don't think they were calls, but several were black bibbed and one had a crest. Reminded me a lot of Milkshake and Pancake, rest their precious, tiny little souls. ;;

Any call duck owners in the Sonoma/Bay area? I'd lke to see if I can meet up before I head down to my final destination of Los Angeles.
Aw. Yes, Rest in Peace, little sweeties.

I love that. Good for sweet little bitsy Crashie. Makes her so much more endearing that she barely weighs over a pound but acts like she's a big birbby. Gives her some loves fer me.

Hehe I love how being over one pound is a "big birdie" by call duck standards. :p Wobbles is one pound on the dot, and Bean is a bit lighter. How can anyone not love these teensy widdle fwappity-stompers? One look at them chubby cheekers and it's all over!

I've got 9 babies (7 stronger and 2 weaker) from California due this Tuesday, the 15th. Praying I'm able to finally hatch my Winter her mate. She's almost a year now (April 19th), so it's been a while. Is lockdown the morning of Saturday the 12th or Sunday the 13th?

Back
Top Bottom