Da' Cute and Cuddly Call Duck thread!

She's in a little bit of a pickle. I like to wait until past the due date but with the history of them not making it, it's a really tough call. I would love to open one to see what the heck is the delay. Something obviously is going on inside that we can't see causing them to struggle.

However, I'm afraid if we wait ONE more day they may not make it. So It's a really tough Call, although once the decision has been made, we will NOT be able to stop, it may be an ALL night er. But What ever decision has been made we won't take DEATH as an answer. Hopefully we can successfully get all 5 out. Not sure what's going on with Number six, he may be the best one to start with that is if he has already passed, he could be the answer to solving this problem..

I know she doesn't want to lose them so I'm letting her make the choice, we don't want to interfer to soon but we also don't want to be to late.

fl.gif

She's in a little bit of a pickle.  I like to wait until past the due date but with the history of them not making it, it's a really tough call.  I would love to open one to see what the heck is the delay.  Something obviously is going on inside that we can't see causing them to struggle.  

However, I'm afraid if we wait ONE more day they may not make it.  So It's a really tough Call, although once the decision has been made, we will NOT be able to stop, it may be an ALL night er.   But What ever decision has been made we won't take DEATH as an answer.  Hopefully we can successfully get all 5 out.  Not sure what's going on with Number six, he may be the best one to start with that is if he has already passed, he could be the answer to solving this problem..

I know she doesn't want to lose them so I'm letting her make the choice, we don't want to interfer to soon but we also don't want to be to late.  

Number 6 is doing wonderfully with it's pretty little beak out breathing! It also appears to be absorbing everything! Lord willing he or she, as well as all 5 other siblings, all make it!
1f64f.png

Last edited:
does anyone else ducks lay there eggs in their pond? mine has done it twice since she started laying again this spring
barnie.gif

does anyone else ducks lay there eggs in their pond? mine has done it twice since she started laying again this spring
barnie.gif
GUILTY, I found a couple of them in the pond, I have actually taken the eggs, let them dry out and guess what, IN THE BATOR they go. I did get some development going on, however lost the baby because my Hova desided, OK, I think I need to retire. Yes, it quit on my after 5 plus years, it finally said it had enough. LOL

Back
Top Bottom