Da' Cute and Cuddly Call Duck thread!

I do recommend calling someone if it looks like it isn't doing well being in the wild. Best of luck :)

It actually looks pretty healthy! Mainly I'm concerned about it being someone's dinner. I've seen it fly, though, so maybe it'll be fine. It's so strange, the teals just let it hang out with them.

I ordered 11++ butterscotch call eggs!! I will keep you updated, any tips?
Be prepared for the smallest ducks youll see in your life
gig.gif
, also be sure to be very careful with them.

Anyway I have some news also, I have sold my American buff geese, and as much as i didn't want to it is for the best. They just needed a new home because they werent getting much attention around here and they were hiking up the cost of the vet bill. So now I am going to let the pen they were staying in heal and let the ground grow back grass. Ill probably have to get some lime to decontaminate the dirt in their pen though, Anyway im getting off topic
lol.png
what I'm trying to say is that I am building another aviary twice as big as the last one!! Ill finally get to install a pool/pond and have more room for a few more ducks!!!

Last edited:
Be prepared for the smallest ducks youll see in your life :gig , also be sure to be very careful with them. 

Anyway I have some news also, I have sold my American buff geese, and as much as i didn't want to it is for the best. They just needed a new home because they werent getting much attention around here and they were hiking up the cost of the vet bill. So now I am going to let the pen they were staying in heal and let the ground grow back grass. Ill probably have to get some lime to decontaminate the dirt in their pen though, Anyway im getting off topic :lol:  what I'm trying to say is that I am building another aviary twice as big as the last one!! Ill finally get to install a pool/pond and have more room for a few more ducks!!!

Awww... :hugs
Sorry to hear about the geese, buff... but it was probably best...

Yay for bigger aviary!!!! :celebrate :thumbsup

MORE DUCKS!!!! :bun

:lol:  Yeah I am really excited for it,  maybe now i can get some pied calls, which i have been dying for. 

(ps awesome use  bunny emoticon:gig )

Pieds would be a gorgeous addition for you! I'm working on some pieds, but it'll be a while before they're correct... the 2 girls I've got so far are my tiniest of my grow outs though...

(Dancing bunny just fit well! :lol: )

Back
Top Bottom