Da' Cute and Cuddly Call Duck thread!

Arrrrg!  I have a brooder full of babies that I am chronicling (so am somewhat immune) and I see this post and can barely handle the WAY over the top cuteness :love

Thanks guys :) I wish it was easier to post videos on here. I have the cutest video I took yesterday of Palmer, Winter, and Cal outside all running after me together. They have to be at my heels constantly and I couldn't love it more. Like I said earlier tonight, I love my babies <3

Last edited:
Upload it to youtube and send me the link and I will post it for you since I use a computer (or the full version of the site from my phone).

Arrrrg! I have a brooder full of babies that I am chronicling (so am somewhat immune) and I see this post and can barely handle the WAY over the top cuteness
love.gif

X2!

Hahaha, I love the popcorn emoji! Y'all need Calls in your life! They're the cutest!
Having a brooder full of littles and a yard full of big ducks gives me a good idea of how life with calls would be for us. It is a great couple months but I wouldn't want to live this way (at least until I am retired). They are like Sugar Gliders for me.... Don't want to do that much work (and I wouldn't do it half way), but I LOVE the pics.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom