Da' Cute and Cuddly Call Duck thread!

And is number three still on its way?
One is pipping through right now!
It should be out by tonight!
I think it will be the last one ;(, after it gets out I'm going to candle the rest and see.

But gosh, i wish I could take it out right after so it can be with Chickey and Suga and they can all snuggle, but it needs to dry off first!

One is pipping through right now!
It should be out by tonight!
I think it will be the last one ;(, after it gets out I'm going to candle the rest and see.

But gosh, i wish I could take it out right after so it can be with Chickey and Suga and they can all snuggle, but it needs to dry off first!
my-fingers-are-crossed-smiley-emoticon.gif

They take forever don't they! It's hard waiting on them.

I had to share this, it had me laughing so much. I went outside to check on the birds because I heard a racket in the chicken coop, which turned out just to be nest box drama ( :rolleyes: ), but I went ahead and checked on the other coops just in case. I got over to the duck coop and didn't see Malcolm or Trudi anywhere, and didn't hear them at all either. Malcolm usually sasses me for bothering them, so that was a little weird. Well, I finally leaned way over in the bushes so I could peek around the back of the duck coop through the fence, only to see this:

duckies behind the coop 7-20-17.jpg

Look at Trudi leaning way out to see what the silly human is doing! :love :love

(Also, I only had my cell phone on me, so sorry for the terrible picture quality :oops: )

:love :love So, so pudgy and adorable!

Congrats on the quacklings! :love :love And fingers crossed for the rest of them! :fl

Thanks, dear!! :hugs
Button is Cuteness' granddaughter... out of Bella... :D

I had to share this, it had me laughing so much. I went outside to check on the birds because I heard a racket in the chicken coop, which turned out just to be nest box drama ( :rolleyes: ), but I went ahead and checked on the other coops just in case. I got over to the duck coop and didn't see Malcolm or Trudi anywhere, and didn't hear them at all either. Malcolm usually sasses me for bothering them, so that was a little weird. Well, I finally leaned way over in the bushes so I could peek around the back of the duck coop through the fence, only to see this:

View attachment 1084346

Look at Trudi leaning way out to see what the silly human is doing! :love :love

(Also, I only had my cell phone on me, so sorry for the terrible picture quality :oops: )

Awww!!! :love :love

I adore that little indignant look like, "excuse me... but we came back here for a little privacy, dontcha know???" :lau

Eek, I love the name combination, there! :love Cute as a Button!!

Yeah, I definitely was getting that look from Malcolm! :rolleyes: Such a sassy little guy he is. He finally gave me a good scolding in his li'l wheezy-raspy voice, too, right after I took that picture. Guess I know better now! :lol:

Eek, I love the name combination, there! :love Cute as a Button!!

Yeah, I definitely was getting that look from Malcolm! :rolleyes: Such a sassy little guy he is. He finally gave me a good scolding in his li'l wheezy-raspy voice, too, right after I took that picture. Guess I know better now! :lol:

Tiny as a Button too! She was 20 grams when she hatched and is only 330 grams at 9 1/2 weeks old! :eek:
Tiniest Call I have so far!

:lau Yup, just like a *drake* guy... ;)

Oh, my, that's eensy! :eek: How big do your adults average? I think mine are all about a pound, Malcolm a bit more, but the only one I know for sure is Crash because the others won't sit still on the scale. :rolleyes:

No comment. :duc

I have the range from tiny to huge PQ ones, but my Snowy line is fairly small... Cuteness is tiny, but heavy for her size, she topped out at 26 oz... Bella was 19 oz last time I weighed her... in my mixed flock pound and a hlaf is avg, but have had some top out over 2lbs... those get sold off as pets quickly...

Back
Top Bottom