Dangerous Pit Bull VS helpless chickens...

wjallen05

Songster
11 Years
Apr 8, 2008
North Georgia
sorry.... couldn't resist
wink.png

Oakley and the "teenage" chickens. Hopefully they will grow up to be best buddies.

DSCN3000.jpg

DSCN3001.jpg

DSCN2998.jpg

I love it!! Oh yes! I think they're well on their way to being "best buds"! In time, I'm sure she'll come to believe the chickens are hers and were provided solely for her enjoyment!
wink.png

Great pics, thanks for sharing.

I love it! Pitt bulls and Rotts are my favorite breeds--- they are so misunderstood. Right now I have a pit/boxer mix we rescued and three years ago we had to put down my rottie
hit.gif
Hope to get another rottie pup in the spring--- beautiful chicks and dog!

My big boy Brahma

25346_copy_of_brahmaboy.jpg

You just got to love those vicious pitties lol
love.gif
Mine let a chicken out of the cage and was unattended with it and no harm done. Its all in the owner's training. ANY dog can be made mean and when it is a powerful dog then that is when bad things happen. They can also be the sweetest thing in the world like yours.

here is a pic of mine a blue seal amstaff

Raven5months010.jpg

when I got her (4 weeks old)
raven002.jpg

I love your post!!!
wee.gif
Maybe someday people will realize that pitbulls are good dogs to! I always hear that back in the day they were the "nanny dogs" because they we so affectionate with kids. Mine loves my girls and will let them do anything and likes all the animals too. She does chase the horses and goats if she thinks they are getting out of line though. Here's a pic of my killer.
lau.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom