Dangerous Pit Bull VS helpless chickens...

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by wjallen05, Sep 29, 2009.

1. wjallen05

wjallen05 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2008
    North Georgia
    sorry.... couldn't resist [​IMG]

Oakley and the "teenage" chickens. Hopefully they will grow up to be best buddies.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Serrin

Serrin Chillin' With My Peeps

I love it!! Oh yes! I think they're well on their way to being "best buds"! In time, I'm sure she'll come to believe the chickens are hers and were provided solely for her enjoyment! [​IMG]

Great pics, thanks for sharing.

3. kelidei

kelidei ~*Dances with chickens*~

Mar 18, 2009
    Northern Illinois
    I love it! Pitt bulls and Rotts are my favorite breeds--- they are so misunderstood. Right now I have a pit/boxer mix we rescued and three years ago we had to put down my rottie [​IMG] Hope to get another rottie pup in the spring--- beautiful chicks and dog!

My big boy Brahma

[​IMG]

4. thecochincoop

thecochincoop Chillin' With My Peeps

You just got to love those vicious pitties lol [​IMG] Mine let a chicken out of the cage and was unattended with it and no harm done. Its all in the owner's training. ANY dog can be made mean and when it is a powerful dog then that is when bad things happen. They can also be the sweetest thing in the world like yours.

here is a pic of mine a blue seal amstaff

[​IMG]

when I got her (4 weeks old)
    [​IMG]

5. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    I hope those mean nasty chickens didn't hurt your widdle puppy...

6. beckyschicks

beckyschicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 22, 2009
    Iron Ridge WI
    I love your post!!![​IMG] Maybe someday people will realize that pitbulls are good dogs to! I always hear that back in the day they were the "nanny dogs" because they we so affectionate with kids. Mine loves my girls and will let them do anything and likes all the animals too. She does chase the horses and goats if she thinks they are getting out of line though. Here's a pic of my killer.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 29, 2009
  7. kelidei

kelidei ~*Dances with chickens*~

Mar 18, 2009
    Northern Illinois
    Oh my gosh! That puppy is the sweetest thing ever!!!! Grew into a beautiful dog too. [​IMG]

8. farmerlor

farmerlor Chillin' With My Peeps

Oooooh, the big, bad scary Pit Bull!!!! LOL! That's a darling pic and a wonderful dog.

9. Birch Run Farm

Birch Run Farm Biddy up!

Sep 5, 2008
    VERMONT
    Awe! All are so cute!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by