Danville Va Swap Meet JUNE 28th

I spoke with a gentleman today on the phone who will be coming to the swap and bringing one or two AKC registered Black and Tan Blood Hounds. They come from champion blood lines and the man will be asking $500 each if anyone is interested.

Currently I am bringing.....

chicks of the following breeds...
Turkens
Ameraucanas
Rhode Island Whites
Rhode Island Reds
California Whites

7 Orpington cockerels, blue, black and splash
Welsummer cockerels
2 muscovy ducklings
young trio of Bantam Barred Rocks

Well, I won't be able to make the meet.
sad.png
sad.png

But I do have some silkies for sale if anyone is interested.... I'll be in VA from July 4th on....
I'm halfway between Lynchburg and South Boston.
Here are some pics:
P5110104.jpg

P5110105.jpg

P5110110.jpg

I don't know if they are boys or girls. They're a month old.

Hopefully I'll be able to make the next meet, I've got an incubator now so I'll be hatching partridge rocks, BO/PR mix and white silkies.
Have fun everyone!

Edit: sorry, pics are monstrous, I think if you click refresh they get smaller...

Last edited:
Quote:
You don't have an adult Ameraucana Rooster (standard - not banty) you want to part with do you? I have been looking to add one of those for a while but nobody has one.

I told DH about the Orpington roosters you are bringing and he said "No - only need a Buff" pause.... "What does a Splash look like?" hehehe
lau.gif

I am getting excited now - never been to a chicken swap! And DH is letting me go alone!!!

But don't ya'll sell everything before I get there! I can't be there until about 11:30a!

Angela

Last edited:
Sorry Angela all I have is chicks in the Ameraucanas. The splash Orpington is to die for. Splashes are blue/grey with single darker blue/grey feathers 'splashed' about.

Everybody! Stop teasing me!
lau.gif

But I will look to see what you have. Sharon, I hope you get the table next to me. Hint! Hint!

Last edited by a moderator:
Angela I'd need 2 tables as I'm riding with Bishopschickens (Brandon) we are planning to be there at 8 or just after. Please don't go to any trouble, I am sure Brandon and I will find somewhere to set up.

8????? That means I have to get up around 4 or 5? Does 4 come around twice a day? HAHA just kidding yes sharon and I will be there for sure. I am taking alot of chicks also...americana, silver laced wyandotte, white leghorn, california whites, banty leghorn, banty cochins, guineas, and a few other odd and ends. Also for the person looking for an americana rooster I can get one for you and bring it but I need to know 100% you will be there.

Brandon

Back
Top Bottom