Solved Dark Mode: Can We Have It?

Would you be interested in BYC having light and dark modes available for users?

• Total voters
The app that I downloaded for the pixel per @Kiki instructions works far superior to the app that I have on the iPad and had on the iPhone :confused:
It's not an actual app that's downloaded from the stores...but it functions exactly like one.
I have no clue why the granny hasn't started using it yet.

Mare are you sure you aren't using it? I thought you did get it.
Click the 3 lines on the top left and take a screenshot like this:

Screenshot_20230111-174211.png

How interesting. I've had severe astigmatism nearly all my life and find that light text on a dark background sort of "swims" (I'm also dyslexic, which doesn't help matters).
I thought it was interesting, too.
I have astigmatism in one eye. I found out when I wanted to get fit for contact lenses and was told it would be very difficult.

swims" (I'm also dyslexic, which doesn't help matters).
SWIMS read backward and upside down is SWIMS. That’s also interesting 🤔

I thought it was interesting, too.
I have astigmatism in one eye. I found out when I wanted to get fit for contact lenses and was told it would be very difficult.

SWIMS read backward and upside down is SWIMS. That’s also interesting 🤔
No need to admit when anyone checks. You know who you are 🤐

It's not an actual app that's downloaded from the stores...but it functions exactly like one.
I have no clue why the granny hasn't started using it yet.

Mare are you sure you aren't using it? I thought you did get it.
Click the 3 lines on the top left and take a screenshot like this:

View attachment 3372900
I've tried it. For some reason it wasn't any better than browser. I don't remember why. Might try it again.
Screenshot_20230112_085222_Chrome.jpg

I've tried it. For some reason it wasn't any better than browser. I don't remember why. Might try it again.
View attachment 3373335
It's the exact same as the browser but easier to access...by clicking a faker app button and not having to log in each time.

Back
Top Bottom