Dave27889's health

Polly the farmers wife

In the Brooder
11 Years
Nov 25, 2008
Just wanted to stop by and say thanks to all. Dave is still in the hospital for now. They are worried that he has done damage to his back that may not be undone even with surgery. Dave has a bad history of back problems. He broke it 14 years ago and has had at leats 5 major operations on it and several other minor procedures in the last several years. He also has diabeties as I have let you know. He is better and may go to a rehab place after a doctor looks at him this thursday.
We really appreciate all the thoughts and prayers comming our way and must say thanks to you all. BYC people are the best. I am a teacher and report cards are going out and We have kids of our own so I may be slow getting things out to you but, please know that we love all of you and can't believe how so many people have shared with us in the past weeks. Bless you all and I will update again soon. Thanks to all, Dave27889's wife polly

Sending prayers!
hugs.gif

Aw...that's too bad about his back. I hope he can find comfort. And hope his diabetes can get under control. It's a rough way to be...even without the back injury. It's been in my family as well.

Dear God be with them. Lay your hands on Dave please, so he no longer has to endure his pain. And give his family the love and comfort they need to see their husband and father in this way. In Jesus's name we pray. Amen.

Love in Christ,
Gretchen

Blessings to your family. It is sad news to hear of back issues and the damage that can happen in everyday instances.
Going into a rehab is not a bad thing, it will give you the much needed break and allow others to give him physical therapy where they can show him different ways to live. With all those things you are needing to take care of, there are just not enough hours in a day that you can accomplish to take care of everyone.
Hang in there, if our higher power brings us to it, he will see us through it.
Kel

Praying for endurance and strength for you, Polly.

Praying for wisdom and skillful hands for Dave's Drs. And for a recovery that is the best for his condition.

Thanks for keeping us posted and hug the kids:)

Sarah

Back
Top Bottom