**Dawn of the Salikos** (a creature RP)**

Pics

RoosterWhisperer

Crossing the Road
Sep 13, 2019
Please Read First

A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.
I'm making this RP cause it's been on my mind and I haven't made one in a while, so I hope this RP eventually goes far!
A Saliko is a fictional animal that lives in a tribe, there multiple tribes that can consist of multiple Salikos.
Some Salikos can vary in appearance depending on what tribe their in, though most Salikos typically have dark points such as dark legs or dark masks and can have multiple types of markings, and are usually maned.
There are also rare colors, in each tribe.

Northern tribe: These Salikos dwell in the colder regions of the continent, they're coats are usually fluffier and they usually come in tundra colors, such as blue to blue-gray, or steel, or any other cold-weather color you can think of.
Western tribe: (All must be made in this tribe for now) Salikos in this tribe live in areas that have warm summers and cooler winters.
The West is a land filled with great mountains, rolling plains, fertile valleys, and coastlines, these Salikos can come in multiple color variations, such as whites, light grays, even black.
Southern tribe: These Salikos inhabit the hotter regions such as deserts and oasis's their colors range from light tan to dark desert colors, they have a more slender build, and are made for heat toleration.

Here are the ranks in a tribe:
Alpha:
(Taken) Typically mated pair, but on rare occasions, a single male or female may take hold of the position, unless he/she chooses a counterpart.
Counselor: (Taken) The alpha's most trusted close assistant and the one they trust to help and support them in everything they do, may fill in for the alpha if he/she is unable to perform their duties as alpha.
Peacekeeper: (Open) These Salikos are appointed by the alpha and known as keepers of the peace in the tribes.
They are responsible for keeping the peace and must answer to the alpha.
Mid-rank: (Always open) These Salikos make up the majority of the tribe and typically train, play, fight, hunt, etc.
Cubs: These little cuties are cared for and raised by their parents and protected by the tribe, at one and a half years they are ready to go on their own.
Born all black, colors start to show around a few weeks old.
Loner: (limited) These Salikos are feral and may live in a group with other loners, but you must PM first.
Pack:
Mate:
Personality:
Physical description:
Other:

Last edited:
Form--
Name: Tilika
Tribe: Western tribe
Mate: none yet
Personality: A very kind alpha, wants only the best for her tribe and will always protect it no matter what.
Physical description: Golden blonde and light cream, rare for her type.
Screenshot 2020-11-24 at 9.51.48 PM.png

Other: She's based on a design I've always loved but could never find a way to use.

Form--
Name: Tilika
Tribe: Western tribe
Mate: none yet
Personality: A very kind alpha, wants only the best for her tribe and will always protect it no matter what.
Physical description: Golden blonde and light cream, rare for her type.View attachment 2424453

Other: She's based on a design I've always loved but could never find a way to use.
Accepted by myself!

Form~~

Name:
Flare
Pack: Western
Mate: N/A
Personality: Fierce. Fierce with everything she does, whether she is fiercely loving her pack, or fiercly attacking someone. She is very swift and quick, making her a great hunter for running prey. She is always unpredictable, and hard to get to know. Often hides her feelings. Strong and sometimes cunning, or sarcastic.
Physical Description: She is a dark brown/black, with a bright golden mane, and dark, untelling, black eyes. Decently fluffy.
Other: This is a GREAT RP, @RoosterWhisper! :love :wee

Last edited:
Name: Kale
Pack: western
Mate: none
Personality: tries to be friendly but has bad conversation skills
Physical description: Silver-gray with black and white accents
Other: @RoosterWhisperer
Form~~

Name:
Flare
Personality: Fierce. Fierce with everything she does, whether she is fiercely loving her pack, or fiercly attacking someone. She is very swift and quick, making her a great hunter for running prey. She is always unpredictable, and hard to get to know. Often hides her feelings. Strong and sometimes cunning, or sarcastic.
Physical Description: She is a dark brown/black, with a bright golden mane, and dark, untelling, black eyes.
You two are both accepted!
Thanks!

Form~~

Name:
Flare
Physical Description: She is a dark brown/black, with a bright golden mane, and dark, untelling, black eyes. Decently fluffy.
20201125_132513.jpg

This is my attempt at digitally drawing Flare!

Form--
Name: Scout

Tribe: Western
Mate: None... crush:???
Personality: Cool, laid back, honest, super loyal, friendly, competitive, excitable and loves a good adventure!
Physical description: Hot :)lol:), cute face, pretty exotic colouring and marking, scar running from is left eye to his jaw from past fight.
Other: Such beautiful drawing @RoosterWhisperer
Scout: (Soz, never drawn a Saliko!!)
scout.PNG

I think crazy cochin is participating,
Form--
Name: Scout

Tribe: Western
Mate: None... crush:???
Personality: Cool, laid back, honest, super loyal, friendly, competitive, excitable and loves a good adventure!
Physical description: Hot :)lol:), cute face, pretty exotic colouring and marking, scar running from is left eye to his jaw from past fight.
Other: Such beautiful drawing @RoosterWhisperer
Scout: (Soz, never drawn a Saliko!!)
View attachment 2425121
Accepted!
Love your avy!

Back
Top Bottom