Today is Day 14 on my Ebay Red Cochins and mt couple of Bantam plus the Favorelles from Bantyman. I candled again last night and will one more time before I move them to the hatcher. I only have 4 of each that are questionable and those look like they may or may not be developing, the shells for some reason have been harder to see through. I have my hatcher up and it's a still air staying steady about 101 humidity is holding at 76% I feel the humidity is a bit high so keeping an eye on it and will tweak Sunday and Monday if necessary. I know there are many different theorys/opinions on what hatching humidity should be, I have always tried to stay no more than 70% . So any opinions?