Day 18(almost 19) VERY EXCITING!!!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by 77horses, Sep 18, 2008.

1. 77horses

77horses ◊The Spontaneous Pullet!◊

Aug 19, 2008
    [CONFIDENTIAL]
    The egg is growing but the chick isn't moving. It's most likely because the chick has not much room to move, right? [​IMG]
    Anyways, I have stopped turning the egg. [​IMG] It is in the bator at about 98-102 degrees F. quite steady. Air sack is quite big. Looked kinda small yesterday but didn't want to check today because I don't want to bother the chick. Humidty is fairly high(about 60, 70, or 80+) I took out the water bowl because it was getting waay too high! [​IMG]
    Can't wait until I start seeing a pip soon! It's expected to be delayed due to past travel plans(had to move the bator a couple times) but the temp. stayed up to 70-80 which is great.\\

Can't wait for this little rhode island red/red star mix chick to hatch!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Ms. Lewis Rich

Ms. Lewis Rich Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2007
    Good Luck!!
    We love pictures when the time comes.

3. 77horses

77horses ◊The Spontaneous Pullet!◊

Aug 19, 2008
    [CONFIDENTIAL]
    Ms. Lewis Rich :

Good Luck!!
    We love pictures when the time comes.

ya, i would love to post pics, but sadly I can't get the hang of it... [​IMG] i have tried before but it won't work!​

4. thepetpaw

thepetpaw Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 27, 2008
    Tennessee
    Septtember 19th is day 19 for me - I also have some on day 17 and duck eggs on day 17....I have all kinds of hatches coming up!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by