Day 18 and webcam ready join us!

wistlindixie

Songster
8 Years
Feb 27, 2011
Today is day 18. After tonight, my incubator is on full lock-down. I'm broadcasting the hatch live on ustream for my 2nd grade class at school. Everyone is welcome to join us!!! P.S. There is egg wiggle action this afternoon!!! I hope that means they're getting ready to hatch out. :)

Google Sycamore Chick Hatch to view our broadcast.

Quote:
If you copy and paste this link and pop it into your quote above.. people can just click from this page instead of opening a new box

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/sycamore-chick-hatch-2011

good luck for the hatch
fl.gif

Quote:
goodluck.jpg

I would soooooo love to know how to hook up a cam.. and live stream.. because I would love to add one to my coop

xoxoxo

thats so awesome

nice eggs!! cant wait to see something happen, Im on day 18 here. Question, during lockdown does it matter what position the eggs are in? mine are still pointing down, not turning. I see yours are on their sides.
hu.gif

Quote:
I have no idea. I have seen some that put their eggs in cartons inside the incubator. I might have done that had I seen it before mine were so far into the incubation process. I'm curious what others think as well.

it is saying that it is offline dou you have any pips yet i have had 3 to hatch with another 10 with pips so far and this is only day 20
SENDING YOU GOOD HATCHING VIBES
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Back