Day 19 on 26 eggs! 2 Hatched 1 Pipped !!!! WOOHOO!

lockedhearts

It's All About Chicken Math
12 Years
Apr 29, 2007
Georgia
I have 11 Black Australorps, 2 Buff Laced Polish, 5 Bantam Columbian Cochin, 5 LF Partridge Cochin and some Wyandottes.
I moved them to the hatcher this morning and I heard peeping a little bit ago and an australorp hatched already!!!!
celebrate.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Ah Ah Ah.... gotta have 7 more hatch before it counts as one
old.gif

Refer to your handy dandy chicken math calculation table! And you of all people should know better
wink.png

lol.png

Congrats!
lau.gif

Last edited:
Please note, I said "AN" Australorp, not one, see I am using the calculator for Chicken Math, just very subtly.....
lau.gif

Quote:
Not sure, but they are healthy, and chirping their heads off. My last few hatches over the winter I hatched at Day 22 or later, it has been warmer here and I think my humidity has been better since I have not had my heat on.

Quote:
I have figured out chicks cant count anymore i had one this last hatch on day 19 almost day 20. I am wondering if it would help to write 21 day on the eggs and if so would you have to writ it backwards so the chick can read it from the inside.
idunno.gif

Oh yea Congrand on your hatching
ya.gif

Nothing else yet! Since this is just Day 19 I honestly and not expecting a lot to happen. But you never know....

Back
Top Bottom