Day 20 but there is nothing, no pips,movmennts and noise

thekittenchicken

Chirping
Mar 23, 2021
we have had nothing at all is this okay? should we play chick sounds to them?
humidity is 62% and the temp is 37.8. we candled them on day 14 and they were moving and looking well
they are bantams but we only put them in on day 18 please help!!!

we have had nothing at all is this okay? should we play chick sounds to them?
humidity is 62% and the temp is 37.8. we candled them on day 14 and they were moving and looking well
they are bantams but we only put them in on day 18 please help!!!
They're fine give them till day 25 they will hatch out of nowhere I know it's hard but have patience

We are scared to take them out of the incubator to candle them in case we kill them so we don't know. Should we?
Taking them out of the incubator will not kill them. On my first successful hatch I had six out of ten hatch, and I candled them almost every day.

What you are looking for with the internal pip is a tiny shadowy triangle in the aircell. You can also hear the chick peeping when you take it out of the incubator and it will probably wiggle as well; they don't like to be moved around much. Another thing you want to look for is the chick moving inside the egg, and if the blood veins around the aircell have receded, that means the chick is going to internal pip/hatch soon

Yes!!we had two adorable chicks hatch , one in the morning and one an hour ago.the second one. piped wired but he's fine now and very chirpy.the others have had nothing though.Thank you so much for your help!

Attachments

• PXL_20210414_152016783.jpg
    PXL_20210414_152016783.jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 8

Back
Top Bottom