almost there
almostthere.jpg

coming out
comingout.jpg

fnally out
finallyout.jpg

first two
firsttwo.jpg

I have five more eggs that have pipped and two that haven't shown signs of pipping yet.

Adorable, Just adorable!
jumpy.gif
I guess you are busy.

We have some wicked wind blowing here tonight.
Crazy, huh! From 60 degrees to 16 degrees. So weird!

I'll keep checking in on the progress.
caf.gif

GREAT JOB!!!!!

Yes, weather here is pretty wicked today. It got to 64' here at noon and dropped to twenty by 3. But it is winter.
lol.png
I am watching another one hatch and then I am going back to my crocheting and leaving them be until morning. I am going blind watching them.
big_smile.png

Congrats Carrie! Post more pics when your little guys fluff up and start being cute little fluffy chicks.
My one and only chick is doing good. Still has his insides hanging out a bit, but doesn't seem to be affecting him any. He's so cute. I call him Bernie.

Great job! You will have to help walk me through when it's my turn!
tongue.png

OK, you are putting me to shame on how many afghans you've cranked out in the past month. I still haven't finished the one I'm working on.

The crocheting will help keep your fingers busy, so you won't stick them in the bator to soon.
lau.gif

I'm tired! I think I'm going to take a bubble bath and go to bed.

I'll keep checking for pic updates.

lol.png

Quote:
sorry, I told myself I was done on the computer tonight but here I am one last time.
I have made six large afghans since Christmas. I have two more to go before I am done for this winter. I am starting to get burned out. I can only crochet when it is really cold or I won't be in the mood.
lol.png

I made some for Christmas and had many requests after Christmas so that is what I am trying to catch up on. Nothing difficult...just a triple crochet in many dif. colors/styles but keeping them simple. Grown kids requested them this year, plus son-in-law and friends. I am seriously going to bed now. Good night all and thanks for the kind words.

I have taught my stepdaughter how to crochet and she has the bug now. My daughter saw me crocheting and she went bought a stack of yarn and has started one for her own bed. It can be contegious.

I only crochet in the winter as well. Too hot sitting under a heavy afghan when they start to get big.

Back
Top Bottom