Day 21

McKayla02

Hatching
Aug 4, 2021
Hello guys, I'm new to hatching eggs and recently gotten a bunch of different eggs. My problem is that I have 2 in my no turner incubator rn, but no sounds or movement from either of them. When I candled for the last time everything looked good but my incubator fluctuates in humidity, not temperature. I have to add water about 5-6 times a day to keep it in between 60%-70%. Is there a way I can stop this fluctuation? Maybe a wet sponge? Will they still hatch? I'll wake up in the morning and humidity will be at about 35% which is not good.

Can I assist in their hatch if I haven't seen any movement?

Any adivce helps, thank you all!!!

I usually pop some nice warm paper towels in the incubator to get the humidity up see if that works it works for me most of the time.

I'm sorry I'm all over the place I meant damped paper towels not soaking paper towels. I let my chickens out today and they keep running back to the coop there's something out there that's scaring them and I can't find what it is and I know there's a coyote out there because it came out yesterday at 12:00 in the afternoon so I think I got a stalker on my hands.

Back
Top Bottom