So on Saturday night DH went into the room the eggs are in ans swears he heard scratching or something coming from the eggs. I do have hope therefore. What's the longest I should give them? I don't want to give up until all hope is lost. I have traced where the aircell is and on two I traced where chicken feet or heads were, and they moved from those tracings. I candled the eggs and with a pencil traced where they were. That was on day 22. What do you suppose I do? Wait a few more days? Candle again?