Day 5 egg broke in incubator

Squirlatheart

In the Brooder
10 Years
May 17, 2009
Hey all, I tried moving my eggs around tonight and one stuck, must have had a crack I did not see. It broke in the bator. I took it out and rinsed out the bottom but could not rinse the turner. Do you think it will be okay? Thanks for any advice.
barnie.gif

i had this same thing happen....except mine didn't break. but it was stuck! then i tried to get it out and on the 3rd attempt it just popped out. it DID have a crack and that's why it stuck to the turner....it was leaking. it also had a displaced air cell floating around. by the advice of BYC friends.....i got rid of it....mine was only on day 2 or something. your's might be a different situation than mine though. you say it broke....does that mean the egg broke and all the contents spilled out all over the bator? and if so....what do u mean by asking if we think it will be ok?

Last edited:
Thanks for your response. I am sorry I was unclear. The egg broke when I tried to unstick it, so it's a goner. I just worried about the residue affecting my hatch of the other eggs. I have about 15 in there. Thanks again.
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom