Day18 ( update: its hatched!! )

they first told me the 16th but when I called a few days ago they said the 13th so I am gonna call them every other day to make sure..lol

Last edited:
Because i am sweet and innocent and dont draw attention to myself like all you troublemakers
cool.png
I see you had to delete your post so nobody would know why you got a label
wink.png

LOL Hey no snitching now.......im not a trouble maker...haha

I dont know bout these eggs, had to ding another this morning, im not liking the shpped egg thing right now but I still have 4 left so I guess thats not bad for the first time.
not counting before the hatch...lol

Well, You should start getting ready for the chicks at TS. I would suggest you be very careful about the little heaters you were talking about. I dont know what exactly they are or how they put off heat, but i would worry about how safe they will be. I am never comfortable with soace type heaters. I only like the lamps because my husband can chain it so that there is no way it could come off the hook.....and i still worry. But you will be having to get some at TS anyway with so few possible eggs left. What happened to this last one? Are you sure you are doing the right thing?

the last egg started a blood ring when I cracked the egg it looked like it stopped growing a few days ago, my temps been holding at 101.3 and humidity hs been 54%, I talked to my husband last night and he said he was gonna run a heat duct into the shed and insulate the the door to the outside so there was heat in there, im gonna use my old but huge rabbit cage as the brooder and im gonna hand the ligh like you do with the chain, lol so dont worry about the space heaters anymore............. told him that we needed to do something, before you had a heartattack worrying about the space heater.
old.gif

WOW, sunday is day 18, I hear everyone else bitting their nails waiting and waiting, lol I guess I must not be quite as addicted yet cause it seems like the time has flown. But then again having a 1 and 2 year old can make it seem that way too I guess.
barnie.gif

Back
Top Bottom