DE, PDZ, or pigeon dressing?

Good news, I have been able to make contact with an Australian company who manufactures zeolite.
They have directed me to a South Australian contact who will (hopefully) organise a couple of bags at a not too bad price.
Thank you for your detailed and informative discussions.
Regards Sir Broderick:D
There ya go!
Was going to suggest that you look for the mineral name zeolite instead of the brand name PDZ.

DE desiccates, and can cut, insects bodies, killing them...and can 'dry' other thing up as well, but once it's damp or wet is worthless.
It's used as a feed additive to kill any insects that might be harboring in the grain/feed.

Zeolite actually absorbs ammonia and moisture, is much less dusty (if you get the granular kind) thus is much more efficient to use on a poop board.

I think he was saying the DE wouldn't kill them......

For those of you who aren't familiar with fire ants, they have two attitudes - ticked off (very upset) and just waiting to be ticked off.

God was really mad about something while he was creating them!

There ya go!
Was going to suggest that you look for the mineral name zeolite instead of the brand name PDZ.

DE desiccates, and can cut, insects bodies, killing them...and can 'dry' other thing up as well, but once it's damp or wet is worthless.
It's used as a feed additive to kill any insects that might be harboring in the grain/feed.

Zeolite actually absorbs ammonia and moisture, is much less dusty (if you get the granular kind) thus is much more efficient to use on a poop board.
Exactly @aart ! I just buy the Sweet PDZ granular and it has been a God-send for my poop tray and coop in general! I wouldn't be without it, that's for sure.

Back
Top Bottom