Deaf puppy!

And you can get very small keychain sized flashlights, some smaller than a clicker, so you don't necessarily have to lug a big flashlight around. Once the puppy associates the light with a treat, he will start watching for it. When using a clicker I usually wear it on an elastic around my wrist so it's always there and doesn't get lost, you could do the same with a small flashlight.
https://www.amazon.com/Uniclife-Key...793&sprefix=keychain+flas,aps,653&sr=8-7&th=1

How is he doing?
He is going well he has hit the ranbonchis part of life. We have a seminar comming up to help us talk to him but hes doing well next week we will start with the training collar. But he knows sit and stop amd come when he is looking....he knows that's he can hang with the chickens and does great with them. He also does good with cats and guinea pigs

Well yall I like deaf dogs better than not because they rely on you and do super well.....otis now weighs 25 pounds and he was only suppose to weigh 18 pounds and the vet thinks he will weight in between 30 and 40 which I am not complaining! He has becones such a good boy and loves cuddles and off leash walking/ checking out the creek.

You what?! Wow
Is that even possible? My dog would the eggs. She’s not gentle
Yes both of my small dogs come from working parents so I like to give them something to do......they go in the coop and I have a basket for eggs by the sliding door and they put them in there and 90 percent of the time there ok. But i do get cracked ones on occasion

Back
Top Bottom