Debi Raymond Update: What happened with the move, the dog, puppies?

wingnut1

Crazy Bird Lady
11 Years
Apr 21, 2008
A Galaxy Far Far Away
Oh Debi Rayyyyyyymond!

How did the move go? Did the chickens make it OK? How many trips did it take to get them there? Do they like their new coop?

What happened with the dog that was under the house? Did you and your DH get it out from unver the house? Are ya kepping her? What happened with the puppies? Hw does the GSD feel about the chickens?

How do you like your new house? Is it a longer drive to work? Used to the drive yet? Any problems with predators?

Last edited:
hu.gif

She did get the dog out from under the house and her puppies, but I think the pups got back under the house - not sure - if you look back there is a thread where she is posting everything at.
wink.png

Thanks for the info! I looked back at her original new post on her new place and must have missed it.

Just like a TV show to me - must keep p with the episodes! Kinda like Lucy and Ricky move!

Ohhhhhhh LUUUUCCCYYYY! Where did ju put da chekanzzzzzz???

Man oh man you guys!!!! We got moved! The chickens were one whole trip on their own, but they did not hesitate to start laying eggs. I didn';t check for a couple days figuring they would be on strike and then found 27 eggs out there when I did check
ep.gif

They love the coop. The mama dog dried up from being starved so we have been tossing food under the house. She left twoi n the dog house from the first time we got them out. This weekend is going back under there and getting them out, feeding them, and blocking the access to the cellar. The mama, Delilah we named her, could care less about the chickens and she is already protective of us, barking when cars go by.

It is a longer drive to work, but it is so pretty and quiet. No traffic at all. No predators seen yet, but we know they exist out there.

HAPPY NOW WINGNUT?????????????????

Back
Top Bottom