DECEMBER Hatch-A-Long!😊

Well these guys are half silkie and half ameraucana (not EE) but may be close! Is the naked neck a dominant trait?
Looking forward to seeing your little guys!🥰View attachment 2466670View attachment 2466671
I’m not sure. Someone gave her to me and told me she’s three years old and she never went broody and with my luck that’s the first thing she did of all time in the winter. I’ll post pictures if they hatch. This is going to be interesting
Your babies are gorgeous btw 🥰😍

My 5 Olandsk Dwarf eggs that made it into lockdown are looking good. I've heard that they tend to hatch at 19 days like Seramas, and if that's the case they're due to hatch tomorrow, but they don't look quite at that point to me. I'm betting on day 20 or 21 for these guys. Fingers crossed all 5 hatch!

My 5 Olandsk Dwarf eggs that made it into lockdown are looking good. I've heard that they tend to hatch at 19 days like Seramas, and if that's the case they're due to hatch tomorrow, but they don't look quite at that point to me. I'm betting on day 20 or 21 for these guys. Fingers crossed all 5 hatch!
Good luck! 🤗

Back
Top Bottom