Decor for Pigeon Aviary?

Hi, all my birds love veggies so most often I’m getting parsley or cilantro plants at supermarket or garden center depending on season. I’ve gotten marigolds for my chickens, again whatever is on sale. I’ve tried Kale and some of it was earned but mostly pooped on so it was thrown into compost.

This is the aviary so far. (The right of the blue shed) I know some may say it’s not big enough but it’s only the two of them, and it’s about four times flying space as what they have now. It’s got polycarbonate panels for the roof because I know pigeons love their sunlight. I plan to put a dish of water so they can bathe. It may look shadowy in the picture but it was very bright earlier in the day. Thanks everyone for all the help. It’s been a journey.

21ECFB62-3F36-4F53-BC87-3400F9EEAD72.jpeg

This is the aviary so far. (The right of the blue shed) I know some may say it’s not big enough but it’s only the two of them, and it’s about four times flying space as what they have now. It’s got polycarbonate panels for the roof because I know pigeons love their sunlight. I plan to put a dish of water so they can bathe. It may look shadowy in the picture but it was very bright earlier in the day. Thanks everyone for all the help. It’s been a journey.

View attachment 2438360

View attachment 2438360
It looks plenty big enough to me, assuming you mean the area enclosing the ladder.
:thumbsup

Back
Top Bottom