Delawares?

I've read enough good things about them that I have 2 doz in the incubator. I got my eggs from a seller on eBay who says she put some toys in her coop for the Dellies to play with. This is a quote from one of her listings:

"I am personally impressed with how quickly the size of the eggs have progressed from the pullets first egg to large and extra large quality eggs. Within a month of the first egg, these chickens are producing high quality good sized eggs. They still maintain their delightful qualities and actually come when I call them... They are more curious and active than the other chickens I keep here. I have added a stairway to nowhere and a teeter-totter for their entertainment. They are quite hardy even as chicks. In April, at three months old 4 baby rattle snakes were literally torn apart in what I can only describe as a free for all food fight. Although at least two of the young birds seemed to have been bitten none of them died or became ill."

Last edited:
Well I will consider this in my choices I am having a hard time their are just too many choices.

Henry

Back
Top Bottom