delete, keeping. thanks!

celebrate.gif
ya.gif
clap.gif
yea!!! good for you!!!!! If you can't, let me know. I might be able to work something out here.

Thanks! She's doing so well. Just have to make sure she doesn't start dropping that weight. She surpriseingly enough ate some of the big girls pellets when I sat with her as everyone had dinner. I was just amazed! She's out there now. The flock of young ones she was with nolonger accept her, but our kitty has taken a real shine. They slept together in a nest box last night!!!

I'll deff keep you in mind if this doesn't work. Thanks!

I have had a couple of special needs girls in the past. MayMay was my most recent who had been debeaked incorrectly and had her entire lower beak and very little of her upper beak left. She did really well with crumbles and mash on her own. The only real time it messed with her was when I was feeding treats or greens and stuff. I had to make sure that i had her own bowl and fed her by hand with anything like that. The rest of the flock accepted her in after awhile like any other. She was always my special MayMay. She lived out the remainder of her life (2 1/2 years) with me. I adopted her from the Buffalo SPCA in 2010, and she was older already. I will never know how old she really was.

She was never able to eat the pellets. My girls had crumbles anyway, so it worked out well.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing such a wonderfull story! I just came in from checking on her. :) She was out scratching around by herself and came runnin. :) My little lap girl. I put her in a pen with her bowl of warm feed. I pray she does well. Why people debeak I will just never understand. :(

Back
Top Bottom