1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Deleted

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by kuntrygirl, Sep 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kuntrygirl

kuntrygirl Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

Feb 20, 2008
    Opelousas, Louisiana
    deleted. already posted.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2009
  2. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

It's been posted in two threads already.

3. toredano

toredano Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2009
    Grainger County,TN
    A very sad and needed industry ..And a very sad end for those chicks but a unnessesary evil nonethless. Same with horse rendering facilitys.
    If they find a way to end the lives of alot of animals without the abuse before it.. I think the world would be a better place. But unfortuanly, for alot of industries like this its not about how the animals feel at the end.. its about money and producing goods the fastest way to stay in the business.
    They need ot change the way how animals are handled during shippment, processing and the end of the line for those critters.

Not sure if they ever will but I hope so.. alot of it is so unnessesary and even stricter laws have shown that they will move their operations to a different country to avoid them being controlled by laws.. More care and more manpower to avoid hurting the animals slows production down .. so therefore they dont like it ..

sad.. poor chicks.. [​IMG]

4. Chicky Tocks

Chicky Tocks [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2666.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG] Ru

Oct 20, 2008
    Benton, Arkansas
    It's a very sad thing and it breaks my heart just to read the words. I'm not clicking that video for notheeeeng!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by