Del's Feed and Farm Supply in Philomath, OR

Chickenlovers6

In the Brooder
6 Years
Nov 3, 2013
I have heard of a place called Del's Feed and Farm Supply. I was wondering if they just do chick mail order or if you can go into the store to get them as well?

I've never heard of any feed store doing mail order, if you're meaning, will they send them to your house. Lots of feed stores will allow you to add to the order they're already placing if you want breeds they aren't getting, but you'll still have to go to the store and pick them up.

I was there the other day and they don't have any chicks yet but it looked like they were making room for them. Wilco in Corvallis has chicks right now. Last year at Del's they told me they could special order any chicks as long as long as it was in their supplier's catalog (quite large list actually).

Del's got their first batch of chicks in a few days ago, and they will get chicks in every week from now until at least the end of April or early May. I have had overall good luck with chicks from Del's. Wilco in Corvallis also has a lot of chicks, with a good assortment of breeds. It's nice to have more than one place to shop locally for chicks for those of us that have a hopeless case of chick sickness!!

Back
Top Bottom