Delta Dutch Farms

NC_Mike

In the Brooder
Aug 3, 2020
Hi, my name is Michael,

We (My wife, the kids, and I) farm in North Carolina and have been keeping chickens and quail for about 10 years now. Right now we have about 30 chickens, 10 ducks, a couple of geese, and about 30 Coturnix Jumbo Quail.

We just love having the girls as a hobby, but we also sell the chicken eggs and occasionally get a bunch of meat chickens to raise and stuff our freezer.

Since we have been struggling to get good egg cartons for our jumbo quail eggs we have started selling pulp quail egg cartons for Jumbo quail eggs and are venturing into chicken egg cartons.

I have been visiting BYC for many years now and have gotten a ton of great information of the site and I look forward to actively contributing too.

Hi, my name is Michael,

We (My wife, the kids, and I) farm in North Carolina and have been keeping chickens and quail for about 10 years now. Right now we have about 30 chickens, 10 ducks, a couple of geese, and about 30 Coturnix Jumbo Quail.

We just love having the girls as a hobby, but we also sell the chicken eggs and occasionally get a bunch of meat chickens to raise and stuff our freezer.

Since we have been struggling to get good egg cartons for our jumbo quail eggs we have started selling pulp quail egg cartons for Jumbo quail eggs and are venturing into chicken egg cartons.

I have been visiting BYC for many years now and have gotten a ton of great information of the site and I look forward to actively contributing too.

Welcome to BackYardChickens! So glad to have you here in our wonderful community of friendly, helpful, knowledgeable people!

Back
Top Bottom