DESIGNER EGG CHAIN

It definitely is still available, they are laying like crazy! I've been getting 100% fertility lately, with about a 90% hatch rate in the incubator, and a week ago a broody hen hatched 100%. Cute little chicks, lots of different colors! :)

Mine on BLRW! :) Offer 6+ easter egger and/or huge brown eggs from golden comets, a barred rock, and a buff orpington with a gorgeous EE rooster. Have my first round of hatching eggs due in 3 days, about to go in lockdown now! I set 11 of the green eggs, only 1 was clear.

So this is the current offer.

I really hate to be 'that' person, but I can't figure this out. If I want these eggs, I claim them and make an offer. Then the person who offered them has to accept my offer? Sorry!

Okay, done some checking I think you qualify on this thread.

The way it works is if you want the offer you quote the offer ( just to keep things on track) post " mine". Then you put you offer in, refer to the rules on page 1 on the amounts for the kind of eggs you offer.

Be prepared to wait as this thread doesn't move real fast, to wait for someone to claim them. Keep watch and if things change in your circumstances and update accordingly with other offers.

The one making the offer pays for the shipping. Remember the one that you claim may not be the one that claims your offer. Be sure to keep in contact with the one you claim from and the one who claims yours. Get address for shipping. That is done via PM.

Quote:
welcome-byc.gif
No, this is a chain. The person whose offer is up has already claimed their eggs and put up their offer. The next person claims this offer and puts up their own offer. Then someone else claims those eggs and puts up their offer, and so on, and so on.... You always claim what you want before putting up your offer. Before you participate, please read the rules on page 1 of this thread.
smile.png

Thank you! I don't have eggs to offer, but I do make crafts and other goods. Appreciate the clarification.

Back
Top Bottom