DESIGNER EGG CHAIN

I'm willing to try...never have done freezer pack before. We don't live to far from each other so I dnt think it will be to detrimental on the eggs. BUT as stated ive not shipped in the summer nor with freezer pack....

I don't know if it would even help, I was just curious. I guess I really shouldn't take the chance. Shipping alone decreases my hatch rates, I suppose I shouldn't add the nasty Louisiana heat on top of it lol!

Pictures of the parent birds... or even pics of hatched chicks could help move your swap along.
wink.png

Do to storms almost destroying everything I have/had I am not going to be swapping for awhile. So I resind my offer. I have updated my swap page so if you see something you like pm me and see what I have available. I have contacted everyone I owe things to-to see if they will take what I can now offer.

Happy Swapping Everyone!

Do to storms almost destroying everything I have/had I am not going to be swapping for awhile. So I resind my offer. I have updated my swap page so if you see something you like pm me and see what I have available. I have contacted everyone I owe things to-to see if they will take what I can now offer.

Happy Swapping Everyone!
You can't rescind your offer hon. I already sent your eggs & you received them. Just offer what you have available to get unstuck whether it be eggs, swap page or paypal.

Oh ok, let's see...the above offers are still good. I still have my turkeys, peas, guineas, my mixed flocks and some pure ones too.

Pure Flocks:Standard Chickens
Black Copper Marans(I've just recently aquired these, newly laying but I have confirmed fertility, laying med dark brown eggs, but as they lay they will get much darker)
Millie Fleurs (beautiful brown eggs, newly aquired confirmed fertility)
RIR (dark tan to light brown eggs, newly aquired confirmed fertility)
EE's (parents lay very pretty light blue eggs, chicks could be olive eggers) established flock

Pure Bantams: Chickens
Silkies (white and black, newly aquired confirmed fertility)
cochin bantams (established flock, very cute babies black and barred hens)

I'm working on pictures so if you want to see them I don't have them all on here but I do have some on my phone. Thanks silkie for keeping me on track..ugh I've just about lost my mind!

Oh ok, let's see...the above offers are still good. I still have my turkeys, peas, guineas, my mixed flocks and some pure ones too.

Pure Flocks:Standard Chickens
Black Copper Marans(I've just recently aquired these, newly laying but I have confirmed fertility, laying med dark brown eggs, but as they lay they will get much darker)
Millie Fleurs (beautiful brown eggs, newly aquired confirmed fertility)
RIR (dark tan to light brown eggs, newly aquired confirmed fertility)
EE's (parents lay very pretty light blue eggs, chicks could be olive eggers) established flock

Pure Bantams: Chickens
Silkies (white and black, newly aquired confirmed fertility)
cochin bantams (established flock, very cute babies black and barred hens)

I'm working on pictures so if you want to see them I don't have them all on here but I do have some on my phone. Thanks silkie for keeping me on track..ugh I've just about lost my mind!

Mille Fluer (What breed Standard Please?)

Back
Top Bottom