DESIGNER EGG CHAIN

Does anyone have turkey eggs? Willing to trade with 2 red laced wyandotte/ cuckoo maran, 2 blue laced wyandotte/ cuckoo maran and 2 cuckoo maran pure

Sorry this isn't a request and trade thread. If you want what is offered then you can claim it then offer what you have for someone else to claim. Thanks.

My offer:
8+ all bantam barnyard mix.
Roosters-Gold and Silver Sebrights, Silver Duckwing OE, Spangled part OE, Lemon Blue looks like an EE but I think he's part OE, and a Red Pyle part Modern Game. The last three are definate mutts but very pretty.
Hens-7 Gold and 1 Silver Sebrights, 2 Silver Duckwing OEs, Columbian Cochin, 4 colorful part OEs.
I'll try to post some current pictures.

Great, mine on the ducks!

My offer:
8+ all bantam barnyard mix.
Roosters-Gold and Silver Sebrights, Silver Duckwing OE, Spangled part OE, Lemon Blue looks like an EE but I think he's part OE, and a Red Pyle part Modern Game. The last three are definate mutts but very pretty.
Hens-7 Gold and 1 Silver Sebrights, 2 Silver Duckwing OEs, Columbian Cochin, 4 colorful part OEs.
I'll try to post some current pictures.

I am updating my offer
8+ of the bantam barnyard mix listed above
OR
6 mixed color Silkies (blue, black, splash, white, buff, gray, partridge)

I am updating my offer
8+ of the bantam barnyard mix listed above
OR
6 mixed color Silkies (blue, black, splash, white, buff, gray, partridge)

Can I offer quail eggs? If so, mine on the silkies! And I'd have 18 various Courtnix quail eggs with different color mutations including tuxedo, a&m, Japanese and possibly others. They've been throwing some fun colors!

Last edited:
Can I offer quail eggs? If so, mine on the silkies! And I'd have 18 various Courtnix quail eggs with different color mutations including tuxedo, a&m, Japanese and possibly others. They've been throwing some fun colors!
Well, I'm new to this thread so I don't want to be the one to make the call but I don't see anything in the rules that would make me think you can't offer quail eggs. Anyone more experienced want to answer this?

Well, I'm new to this thread so I don't want to be the one to make the call but I don't see anything in the rules that would make me think you can't offer quail eggs. Anyone more experienced want to answer this?

Personally I don't think quail eggs are a problem. After all it is the designer egg swap chain..

The original person that started this thread has disappeared. I tried pm- ing them but no answer. I've even suggested starting a new one by someone that us willing to keep watch and moniter it.

To be clear the offer is 18 quail eggs. Mix colored Courtnix quail.

Adding 6+ Serama eggs as an offer. Please note, these are really hard to hatch! I have some developing in my incubator now that are coming along nicely, but they're VERY sensitive so there are no promises!

Adding 6+ Serama eggs as an offer. Please note, these are really hard to hatch! I have some developing in my incubator now that are coming along nicely, but they're VERY sensitive so there are no promises!

Sooo current offer:
6+ serama
Or
18+ Courtnix quail

I'll take the offer on the serama eggs
Offer: 12 very large barnyard mix, jersey giant and jerseygiant/ black copper maran roos over jersey giant, jersey giant/ EE, jersey giant/ black copper maran hens. These are very large birds as far as chickens go.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom