DESIGNER EGG CHAIN

Anyone interested in doing a side swap with me? I'm interested in standard size OEs and EEs, welsummer and/or marans, mixes are fine of course. I just want more variety of eggs in my laying flock! I can trade eggs from my mixed flock- one huge black Easter Egger rooster, a red EE/golden comet cross rooster, and 20 hens that are mostly golden comets, with just a couple of EE hens and 1 barred rock. I can include a couple purebred standard blue laced red wyandotte eggs too if wanted. PM me :)

Anyone interested in doing a side swap with me? I'm interested in standard size OEs and EEs, welsummer and/or marans, mixes are fine of course. I just want more variety of eggs in my laying flock! I can trade eggs from my mixed flock- one huge black Easter Egger rooster, a red EE/golden comet cross rooster, and 20 hens that are mostly golden comets, with just a couple of EE hens and 1 barred rock. I can include a couple purebred standard blue laced red wyandotte eggs too if wanted. PM me :)

Side swaps need to be done through PM's.
The way this thread works is that when you see something you want then you type "mine" on whatever offer you want. Then you make an offer of your own. It has to be of equal value if what you claimed.

Last edited:
Quote: Well as for elevation i'm at about 3500 give or take a 100 feet.Turkey poults can be a pain for the first couple months and are very susceptible to cold and damp weather. If you have a good brooding area with heat and or protection from the weather it's really not an issue. After that they are hardier than any chicken or domestic fowl out there. My turkeys have a coop with plenty of space and chose to sleep outside in the snow (half of them anyway) in weather that was often at 0 deg F and sometimes just below in the negative numbers at night with no issues. other than that I would be willing to walk you through any question you may have.

Well as for elevation i'm at about 3500 give or take a 100 feet.Turkey poults can be a pain for the first couple months and are very susceptible to cold and damp weather. If you have a good brooding area with heat and or protection from the weather it's really not an issue. After that they are hardier than any chicken or domestic fowl out there. My turkeys have a coop with plenty of space and chose to sleep outside in the snow (half of them anyway) in weather that was often at 0 deg F and sometimes just below in the negative numbers at night with no issues. other than that I would be willing to walk you through any question you may have.
Mine turkey

Offer:

Pita Pinta over French black copper Marans or Iowa blue or oe. 6 + extras as possible.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom